TJ's Corral Outdoor Events Center
Our Outdoor Concert, Entertainment and Event Venue
Scroll down the page for images.
2015 Concerts: Merle Haggard, Gary Alan, Davisson Brothers Band, Loving Mary, Rodney Atkins, Tanya Tucker, 38 Special, Moe Bandy, TG Sheppard, More to Come!
About TJ's Corral:
- Comfortable and flexible seating tailored to each event:
- Over 1400 cushioned chairs available, half with thicker cushioning for VIP seating.
- All theatre-style seating arrangements include chair spacers for more room.
- Raised grassy area for "bring your blanket" seating.
- Not a bad seat in the house!
- Abundant immediately adjacent parking.
- Permanent restrooms with 50% more capacity in the women's facility!
- Large raised stage area for optimum act visibility.
- Completely ADA accessible.
- Two large bar areas for beverage service.
- Spectacular views of Job's Peak and the Sierra mountains.
- Entertainer and Stagehand Friendly:
- Covered 24' x 40' raised stage with high roof.
- Easy vehicular access for event setup.
- Very easy backstage, ground level load-in and load-out.
- A convenient back-stage green room with counter and sink area, comfortable seating and a private restroom.
- Equipment storage room - right off the green room.
- Pre-wired conduit between the sound board area and the stage.
TJ's Corral Images from The 2014 Oak Ridge Boys Concert
Click on small image to view larger.
About the Name - TJ's Corral
"TJ's Corral," is named in honor of Theodore James “T.J.” Day, a prominent and successful Nevada businessman, community philanthropist, ranch operator, and locomotive and aviation enthusiast who passed away in January of 2014. Carson Valley Inn owner Mike Pegram was a long-time friend of T.J.'s and admired the positive affects he had on education and many worthy causes in northern Nevada. After the loss of his friend, Mike decided to rename the new outdoor venue as a small tribute to a very important Nevadan.