Ticket Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The TJ's Corral doors open 45 minutes to one hour before show starts. The Box Office is set up at the TJ's Corral entrance and it opens 4 hours prior to the show the day of the event.
- There is a $2.50 service fee per-ticket added to all transactions. The amount depends on the specific concert.
- Tickets can either be printed online after purchase or picked up at Will Call at the Box Office on the day of the event.
- Tickets for this Event are non-refundable and the show will proceed rain or shine.
- For handicap accessible information please call 775-783-7766 in advance.
- No one has the permission of the Carson Valley Inn to sell this ticket for a price in excess of face value.
- There is a limit of eight (8) tickets for each Event. This amount is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices. Management reserves the right to cancel any purchased tickets above the allowed limit. For additional Tickets contact the Entertainment Box Office at 775-783-7766.
- All show times are in Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
- Outside food/drinks or chairs are not permitted in the Venue.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Smoking allowed in designated areas only.
Fraudulent Use: In order to protect our users from fraud, a user may be required to provide additional proof of identify on any order. Proof of identity may include but is not limited to a signed credit card authorization and/or photocopies of public documents such as a state driver's license or federal passport.